Prep & care instructions
Prior to your session:
In the days leading up to your appointment, it's very important that you begin prepping your skin to receive a flawless application by keeping skin well hydrated. From now until the remainder of your spray tan, you will need to drink plenty of water and apply a daily body moisturizer. Anything with coconut oil is always best, avoiding anything with sulfates, alcohol, fragrance and mineral oil (i.g. Dove or similar products)!
8-12 hours prior:
Exfoliate & shave, and do not apply lotion or perfume. This will allow your natural oils and ph balance to restore.
* Other appointments such as nails, waxing, lashes and hair should be done at least 24 hours prior.
Remove any deodorant and makeup you may have on.
I will begin prepping your skin by applying a prepping spray, which acts as a ph balancer, a toner and a primer, ensuring a longer lasting tan with a beautiful even fade.
- Application takes about 10 minutes.
- Wear dark, cotton, loose-fitting clothing. NO workout clothes or leggings. Flip flops are best.
- Plan on rinsing off in 1-4 hours per our discussion and depending on the desired shade you are wanting to achieve.
- Spray tan should last 7-10 days with proper care.
Rinse off with lukewarm water for 3-5 minutes and gently rub the bronzer off your body with your hands in circular motions.
* You may notice that all of the bronzer washed off and you have little to no tan lines. This is normal as the spray tan will continue to gradually develop over the next 8+ hours. Trust the process!
Do not use any product or loofah, or apply lotion after your rinse.
- Pat dry with a towel after each shower.
- No hot, long baths/showers or exfoliating.
- Skip shaving days.
- Apply body moisturizer 1-2 times a day.
- Stay hydrated... drink your H2O!
- Wear waterproof sunblock.